Friday Link Love!
Hello again! Back for some Friday Link Love, but first, how about a fun video? This lady is a hoot! And boy can I relate:
(So jealous of her scrap room!)
For this week’s Friday Link Love, I thought I would focus on stamping since my post earlier today featured simple stamped cards. I’ve been doing a lot with patterned paper and die cuts lately, but I really love just simple, pretty stamping! So here we go:
1. A Border of Pine Branches – a beautiful Christmas card (it’s not too early!) with lovely stamped pinecones and pine branches from Lisa Young.
2. Bloom – Gorgeous and unique card featuring layered and masked stamping with a beautiful Hero Arts floral stamp from Sherrie @ Card Creme.
3. Morning Meadow – exactly what I mean by simple, pretty stamping! Lovely get well card from Vicky at Paper Moments.
4. To My Friend – clean and modern and the best use of a washi tape stamp set I’ve seen yet, from Linda at Lucky Dog Stamper.
5. Masculine Leaf Clusters – I have this Hero Arts stamp and I’m absolutely going to CASE this awesome card! From”Card”rageous Robin via Flickr.
6. Birthday Balloons – ooh, kraft paper and texty stamping, this one is right up my alley. Great card from Dawn/TreasureOiler via Splitcoast.